Vietnam Visa On Arrival for Indian
If you are so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, maybe you do not have time to go there apply for yourself, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail, there is an easy way for you. Just staying at home, accessing the Internet and doing some simple steps, you will get a Vietnam Visa.
In fact, you can get a Visa Agent to help you to get Vietnam Visa on Arrival and Visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports.
We strongly suggest you to apply for a Vietnam Visa Online due to the shortest and the quickest way to get Vietnam Visa.
The processing time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get a visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
Needed Documents: No documents required
Extra services: Some extra services are available when you apply online as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION. With these services, your trip will be more comfortable and flexible.
How will Vietnam Visa On Arrival work?
How to get Vietnam visa in India? Just doing 3 following steps, you will get Vietnam Visa easily:
- Accessing website https://visaonlinevietnam.com, filling out the secure application form online
- After double-checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process the approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Apply via Vietnam Consulate in India and Get Vietnam Entry Visa
Vietnam Consulate in India
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
Address: B-306 Oberoi Chamber New Link Road Andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India.
Phone: (9122) 2673 668| 6732339
Fax: (9122) 2673 663
Vietnam Embassy in New Delhi
Address: 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110 021
Phone: (91-11) 2687 9852
Fax: (91-11) 2687 9869
Working hour: From Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Applications are accepted in the morning, from 10:30 to 12:30. From 4:00 to 5:00 is for Visa collection.
For more information of The Vietnam Embassy in India, you can visit this website https://india-consulate.org.vn, it is provided for news and service purpose.
Get visa stamped at Vietnam Consulate in India
Of course, if you have time and want to apply for Visa to Vietnam by yourself at the Vietnam Embassy in India, you need to notice something:
- Process time depends on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. But if you want to make sure, call to Vietnam Embassy for details.
- Required documents: your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
- You should come personally to Vietnam Embassy/ Vietnam Consulate in India, fill in the application form, show 2 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, and then return to Vietnam embassy/consulate after 4-5 working days to receive your Vietnam visa. In other ways, you can send off your passport, application form, 2 passport-size photos via postal mail/ express to Vietnam Embassy/ Vietnam Consulate in India, make payment per instructions, get your passport with the visa stamp after 4-5 working days as well.
- Extra services are not available when you apply for a visa via the Vietnam Embassy. Everything has to be handled to make your trip be perfect.
Something to be noted:
- Before going to apply for Vietnam visa, you have to make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity and left pages.
- If you choose applying for Visa On Arrival option, it is applicable ONLY for those who travel by air to Vietnam.