How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in Finland? Although it is not the latest new but we sure that not all of Finn and foreigners know. Take a quick look on this article!
Do Finland passport holders need Vietnam Visa?
Before knowing How to apply for Vietnam visa in Finland, you have to know whether you need a Vietnam visa or not.
Fortunately, Finland is in exemption list to enter Vietnam with the limit of 15 days, so if you are the Finn and you want to go to Vietnam for a trip less than 15 days, you do not need to apply Visa.
In case you are citizens of other countries who are not listed in Vietnam visa exemption list, you need a Vietnam Visa as well, although you live in Finland.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
Please carefully check out the table below to know whether your country is in exemption list or not. Unless, you will lost money and time uselessly.
What is Vietnam Visa On Arrival? If in the past, people who don’t have enough time to go to the Embassy or Consulate for a visa issue, they will not have a Vietnam Visa, but now they can have their visa on arrival Vietnam in their leisure time with just a click for application. After filling out an online application form and making a payment for service fee, applicants will get approval letters issued by the Immigration Dept of Vietnam after a few working days. With this letter will, the applicant will be able to get visa stamped upon arrival at any Vietnam international airports they land. This is called Visa on Arrival.
This kind of visa has an advantage that, no matter what your nationality is, where you are, you can also apply for Vietnam visa online via any trusted visa agents such as visavietnamonline.org.
It is very simple, isn’t it? Do not get unwanted troubles, such as losing the vital document (passport, money or documents) via communicating mail; Do not be stuck in traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you still have a Vietnam Visa!
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is the visa applying for all nationalities all over the world, coming to Vietnam for tourist purpose or business purpose, with variety length of stay and time of entry:
- 1 month single entry
- 1 month multiple entries
- 3 months single entry
- 3 months multiple entries
- 6 months multiple entries
- 1 year multiple entries
This way is considered as the shortest and quickest option to get Vietnam visa, so we powerfully suggest you booking it via a trusted visa agent as a result of it’s several advantages:
– Process time: from 1 to 2 working days in traditional case, 4 to 8 operating hours in urgent case and up to half an hour for emergency case.
– Needed Documents: No documents required
– You can also get extra services when applying online as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL,…. These available services can support your trip by saving time and acquiring a lot of comforts.
– How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in Finland?
- A visa agent will help you to get visa on arrival Vietnam. You just need to access their website, filling in the application form online to apply Vietnam Visa form, double checking your information to make sure that all are correct and make a payment for service fee.
- Receiving your approval letter and accompanied instructions to get your visa stamped. The visa agent shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Helsinki, Rovaniemi, Tampere， Turku, Jyvaskyla, Oulu, Rauma, Savonlinna or any places in Finland. Let’s apply visa at visavietnamonline.org!
Prepare the following documents to stamp your visa at the airport:
- Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (which had been sent to your email in working days)
- Immigration Form
- Passport and remaining period of over 6 months, with at least 2 blank pages
- Two 4×6 photos with white background, taken within 6 months and without glasses
- Stamping fee
When applying Vietnam Visa via Visa On Arrival, you can choose extra service as well, such as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,… These available services can support your trip by saving time and acquiring a lot of comforts.
Before obtaining Vietnam visa, you should note:
- Please make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by air only.
www.visavietnamonline.org is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.